– The industrial hub of St-Eustache is located north of Highway 640. It is made up of an industrial park established in 1961 and an innovative new business district, Innoparc Albatros, as well as a large residential development.
– The Carrefour Industriel is located at the heart of St-Eustache’s industrial park.
– Accessible by way of the major roads, including Highway 640, it is also in proximity of highways 50, 440, 13 and 15 and roads 148 and 344.
– Less than one kilometer away from Centre Hospitalier St-Eustache
– Access to the Montreal railway network (Québec-Gatineau railroad)
– The industrial hub of St-Eustache comprises:
- 280 companies
- Over 5,000 jobs
The activity sectors are the following:
- Chemical industries
- Motor vehicles (manufacturing, parts, accessories, auctions)
- Metals and manufacturing of metal products
- Computer and electronics
- Non-metallic mineral products
- Food and drinks
- Transport industries
- Timber industries
– The main employers are the following:
- Adesa Montreal – Bain Magique – ConAgra Foods – Aliments Skoulakis
- Quadco Equipment – Powercast Manufacturing – Christie Group
- Ventilex Group – Hanson Building Products – Manheim Montreal
- Nova Bus – Paradox Security Systems – Transpavé – Tri-Tex Co